If you are a Linux Administrator then one of the most respected certifications you can gain in the Red Hat Certified Administrator, the RHCSA which is currently working with version 8. The objectives of the exam is covered in the System Administration 1 and System Administration 2 courses, RH124 and RH134 respectively. Attending the System Administration 1 course online with TheUrbanPenguin you will be taught by the renowned Linux expert Andrew Mallett, TheUrbanPenguin himself. During the five days of online training you can work from your own home or office location and learn the basics to get you up and running with managing modern Linux systems. This includes:
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Linux Files and Permissions
- Getting Help in Linux
- SSH Client Authentication
- Managing Processes and Services
- Configuring the Network
- Managing Users and Groups
- Configuring Logging with Systemd-journald and Rsyslogd
- Archiving Files in Linux
- Managing Linux via the Web Interface
- Managing Software Repositories for YUM 4
- Understanding Linux Storage and Accessing Filesystems
Courseware is provided as a downloadable PDF files and lab access is via cloud based RHEL based systems to our own RH124 lab systems. You have access to your virtual machine for the full time of the courses, 9.30 on Monday through to 4.30 on Friday. You will need to provide your own SSH client to access the labs. This could be PuTTY on Windows or the OpenSSH client on macOS or Linux.
Please register for Red Hat System Admin 1 – RH124 – RHEL8 5 days training for just £499.00:
After registering and paying for your place, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.